6 Things To Optimize Your Blog or WordPress Posts For SEO
If you have a blog, then it is likely that you have already understood the importance of business blogging. But did you know how to optimize your blog posts to make them more search engine friendly?
The real truth is that many bloggers fail to take advantage of this huge marketing potential of their blogs. In fact, a recent study by blogger.com shows that although nearly 60% of the businesses have blogs, 65% of those blog owners have not updated even last year! By providing fresh, relevant content and optimizing the original blog post, you can take advantage of the many benefits of blogging offers
Here are six easy search engine optimization (SEO) tips that will help you focus on your blog.
- Do your research. Keyword research is required for page optimization. It’s likely that you’re naturally keywords with keywords without understanding it easily by providing valuable content on a topic. However, there are several types of tools and techniques to find related keywords related to your blog posts that you would not have considered. what sites and phrases they own Are targeted to bring traffic to the site.
- Use the keyword in your post. Once you have targeted some valuable, relevant keywords, it is important to keep them where they will have the greatest impact on humans and search engine crawlers will index your content. Try to include them in the following places:
- Title and Subtitle
- Initial sentences
- Article Conclusions
- Anchor text (text that you hyperlink to other related pages on your site)
- Title tag and meta descriptions
One word of caution: Do not be involved in keyword stuffing, which is a task of filling your content with so many keywords that make reading difficult. Not only will this disturb your blog followers, but it will also punish you by Google. Some strategically placed keywords will move.
- Customize your images. Whenever you upload a photo to your blog, be sure to include the keyword in the file name and fill the optional text fields with a brief, keyword-rich description of the picture.
- Refer to others with the link. When you mention another blogger or article in your blog post, include a link in the context that you are referring to. Not only is this good blogging etiquette, but you can also be lucky and get a link back. Quality Link is a valuable commodity for any site in search engine search rank highly in results pages.
- Allow readers to subscribe to your blog. Mainly include RSS or feed membership button and give viewers the ability to subscribe to their posts via email whenever possible. This allows your blog followers to receive instant notifications of your latest post from time to time without having to check your site for new content.
- Use social media to expand access to your blog posts. As a small business, you can use Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media sites to create connections with potential and existing customers. Why not promote your blog content for more web exposure on these sites? Free programs like Hootsuite make it easy to post links to some of your latest blog posts with just a few clicks on some of your social media sites. You can schedule your post ahead of time!
By following these simple SEO tips, you can increase SERPS, increase web traffic, and encourage high ranking in high customer conversion rates.